Identify I can't remeber this game! Takes place in an office? Or at least somewhat....

keeptemo

Mar 10, 2018
There was this game I played that took place in an office and your decisions influenced the characters like the secretary, your MC took over a company, I found it pretty interesting and fun if anyone can idenify this it would help!

The secretary was blonde..

keeptemo

Mar 10, 2018

Similar setup to reunion but not it.....I don't THINK it's high-rise climb though I am downloading that to check it out.

If this makes sense to you or anyone, there are two other things I remember, 1 being that the secretary would change outfits based on your preference & 2 there was a recruiting scene where you do a bunch of interviews with your secretary(this part I know sounds like reunion but its a different game I swear!

Also I think the MC has nice cars? or is given a car by the secretary?

CnD74

Aug 10, 2020
Similar setup to reunion but not it.....I don't THINK it's high-rise climb though I am downloading that to check it out.

If this makes sense to you or anyone, there are two other things I remember, 1 being that the secretary would change outfits based on your preference & 2 there was a recruiting scene where you do a bunch of interviews with your secretary(this part I know sounds like reunion but its a different game I swear!

Also I think the MC has nice cars? or is given a car by the secretary?
sounds fun