Identify I can't remember the game name SOLVED

Lord_Sandro

Dec 1, 2020
So, some time ago i was playing a specific game ( 2D style) . I don't really remember tags, BUT i remember there was a witch that was making special chocolate. If i am correct this chocolate give buffs to your character.

I think this game was smthng similar to Monstergirl dreams, cause MC was fighting and had some stats. But i replayed MGD and haven't found this.
The witch probably was a bunny-like and there was a scene with MC, when you can decide to eat her special chocolate, sharing it with her. After that she went crazy with lust, fast-forwarding you to the next day ( MC fell unconsious during H :D )

Maybe I can give more information, but im SO not sure if it will be correct. Cause i played it like two years ago and after that there were too many other games.
From time to time i try to find what it was, but i always can't. And it is strange because i thought this game was pretty good and not so under-ground.
If someone can help me with this, i will be really gratefull. Thanks a lot beforehand anyway!

Deab

Dec 14, 2020
Sounds exactly like from MGD. Straight from the game's wiki here's a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Apologies if this isn't what you sought, but it seemed like you were having trouble getting to her.

Lord_Sandro

Dec 1, 2020
Oh, wow... It was really her :D
Guess i just wasn't good enough with going through the game after the first time. Thank you very much, now this doesn't bother my brain anymore.)

Lord_Sandro

Dec 1, 2020
Im just curious, need i to like.. close this thread? I guess you need to change "identification" to "solved" or smthng, to not draw now-needless attention :/