Identify i cant seem to find it on f95, but i know i played it

DECK#1762

Jun 23, 2021
Hello, Basically i played this game months ago and it went something like this, You're a guy who's just chillin in your frat when a chik who you know for a while enters and the MC is glad to see her, after some introduction you talk about relationship and you want to make it official but she says she can't because of some personal deal ( i'm not 100% what that was ), you spend some time with her and when you were about to have some fun, your brother that you haven't talked to in years, calls (you about something urgent, ( i guess it was about some relative dying, probably MC's mom ), and then game goes on about a different scenario where your brother asks you to drive and the logo shows up, you meet a girl and her mom and you start developing a new relatioship with them.

the game had similarities with being a dik, like having minigames every now and then, the one i can remember was to find parts of a car hidden in the scenario and that gave you renders and money

This has been bugging my mind since then, i really want to play it again and i hope my english was good enough to understand, ( It ain't my native language lol )

Peace.