I can't solve this

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
i'm having this problem with this unity's game and i don't have any idea to fix it
can anyone pls help me?
PS.: my english is not good, sorry x'D

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
how?

i tried other unity's game, but all the screen is black and pink.
hope this help's you to understand what's going on :/
seems to be some graphic issue

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
It is a shader error, have you tried deleting the game and redownloading/reinstalling? (That's presuming that it should work for other people and the build is not faulty for everyone because of a dev's mistake)

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
how?

i tried other unity's game, but all the screen is black and pink.
hope this help's you to understand what's going on :/
seems to be some graphic issue

Do you have any dedicated gpu on your machine?

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
It is a shader error, have you tried deleting the game and redownloading/reinstalling? (That's presuming that it should work for other people and the build is not faulty for everyone because of a dev's mistake)
Yes, I tried that, didn't work. and this problem happens with more than one game

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
this problem doesn't happen with other people...
i think that i have to install something.
or the unity doesn't need this?

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Do you recommend me any software for that function? and can you tell me if unity's games require any external installation?
Unity games are "good to go" as far as i know so you wont need any extras like with RPGmaker titles, i dont think i know any software in particular that might help in your situation.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
It is not a glitch or unity's problem, it is simply a shader's problem... From what you have said, I am afraid it is a requirements problem.

You could try to update your GPU drivers or try to force OpenGL and see if that works out for you (To force OpenGL, simply make a shortcut of the executable and on target add "-force-opengl", without the " ").