And it have 2 files are:
saveg.dat and system.dat.
So i don’t know what kind of problem i have :((

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
General is for things with no other thread to ask in, so search or wait for a answer in the game there. But look in the folder the save from the opening post comes in there's a read me file...

Put into your "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\ANIME LILITH\監獄アカデミア

Overwrite the original files when prompted.

Your appdata folder might be hidden, so do a windows search for %appdata% or just unhide it. Some people seem to be have issues the save and the installer version, it might be locale and code related.

Kedamtinh

Jan 19, 2022
General is for things with no other thread to ask in, so search or wait for a answer in the game there. But look in the folder the save from the opening post comes in there's a read me file...

Your appdata folder might be hidden, so do a windows search for %appdata% or just unhide it. Some people seem to be have issues the save and the installer version, it might be locale and code related.
-Yeah, i had try to following the read me text.
- i set the view: show unhide
- local is japan.

I tried playing a segment and tried saving. but no save file appears :(.
So that make me so tired.

i will try new dowload soon, may be i don’t need choose mega.

Kedamtinh

Jan 19, 2022

Oh, thank you a lot. I replace it on appdata and it’s working.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight