RPGM I consider to make a medium sized game, but

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
I'm not sure that I can find or make required character and event animations. My art skills are close to absolute zero, so hand drawing art is out of question, I hope to use pixel animation "on map" like ntrpg or Hentaria chronicles, but due to specific themes i doubt i can find much premade material that i can partially redraw use. So my questions are, were can i search for adult rpgm assets on themes like bdsm\torture\slavery\human cattle\etc, and how hard it is to make new ones if you never tried pixel-art before.

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I'm not sure that I can find or make required character and event animations. My art skills are close to absolute zero, so hand drawing art is out of question, I hope to use pixel animation "on map" like ntrpg or Hentaria chronicles, but due to specific themes i doubt i can find much premade material that i can partially redraw use. So my questions are, were can i search for adult rpgm assets on themes like bdsm\torture\slavery\human cattle\etc, and how hard it is to make new ones if you never tried pixel-art before.
There's a lot of free stuff on itch.io. Would recommend checking on there first thing.

Other than that, humm, I know that a lot of devs use daz3d, honey select or koitatsu to get graphics for their games.

Never tried pixel art, so I can't help you with that part, sadly.

Reactions: Readerf2b

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
I cant find any adult pixel animations on itch.io. Maybe i am using wrong terminology? I need something like this 833483_VaeriGif.gif that i can put on map and as an illustration to a text.

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Oh. That is far outside of my expertise, sadly. Sorry :(