Why is the wall rusty?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Several questions:
1. Why is that guy named Lucy?
2. What does a tractor tire tit look like?
3. Why is the wall rusty?
1. That is just when she said that, this is Lucy. DelicateTaboo 2019-12-28 08-28-50-50.jpg

2. Tractor Tire Tits. DelicateTaboo 2019-12-28 08-28-40-25.jpg DelicateTaboo 2019-12-28 08-28-35-47.jpg

3. I guess the dev likes that color.

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I feel like this got off topic.

I've been thinking the same thing ever since I started visiting this site. There seems to be an obsession with unrealistically large breasts here at F95. Now, I would never kink shame. I think as long as whatever you're into isn't harmful to yourself or others, do what you love! But if I had to break down the psychology of why people are having an interest in super sized breasts... Hmm...

Perhaps it has something to do with a tendency to overindulge in things that we like? I love powdered sugar on my pancake. It's delicious. But I know that too much will over sweeten it, make me fat and it'll drown out the flavor of everything else. I think that self control to enjoy things in moderation is... perhaps rare? People want bigger, better and more of what they like. Without restrictions, people can go pretty wild.

I could be way off here because I haven't done any research on this topic. And even if this is accurate, I'm sure there is more to it.

Last edited:

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
They have big tits in their games but as a big titty lover, I've yet to be satisfied. Barely any content with tit play, nipple sucking, lactation and groping. I'd love to see sex from the perspective of a tit obsessed character.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Couldn't disagree more. Seems to be more that some of the older more successful games like Summertime Saga and Dreams of Desire had big tits but you have some new Devs listening to the big tits haters about how tits are too big and we get all these games with titlets that crash and burn

Best games have the biggest titties

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Best games have the biggest titties
Yeah! That's why I'm calling my next game Planet Tits! And no, it's not a planet full of tits. It's tits the size of PLANETS! And since bigger tits make better games, I'm pretty sure this is going to be the best game ever!