Seeking I do not remember the name of the game. but i know that there is corruption,ntr and pregnancy. probably more

xian953

Nov 25, 2021
the game is basically about you are a female and you are living alone. you are receiving money i think from parents but you are in need to find more. you only get three options either the city map,walk around for encounters or be in the dark allys. theres a certain section that you need to unlock which is basically the slums where the red district is at. i really can't remember any further then this she got a corruption meter and such and you can make decisions who to hang out with on your phone in game either to fuck a stranger or a friend you met at the allys. PLEASE HELP lol

Andru77

Breeder of females and traps.
Donor
Jan 11, 2018
this can fit on many games XD any more specific things you remember ?

xian953

Nov 25, 2021
this can fit on many games XD any more specific things you remember ?
no those were not it....It the main character looked like a normal girl like a collage girl. you see there's like stats the more you increase it the more lewd she becomes its almost like president yukino but there's no rpg aspect you got a map when you click the first option and you'll see in the map a cafe, models area, the club, a construction site and so as you progress into those jobs it gets really lewd and even sex becomes a thing.