Identify I don't remember the name of the game/creators

Anthropomorphism

Dec 26, 2017
Hi guys !

I came here because after long hours searching maybe in the wrong way ( probably) I don't find my way. I'm searching for a game thats still in développement you're in a spatialship you're playing a fox and your crew is a robot and other but don't remember well. The game isn't old ( some month I guess ) the game was in alpha if I remember well. Sorry if there is not a lot of describe but the game wasn't a lot of content. Some details are maybe wrong. Maybe some people will skip this message due to my low english skillcap.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It does ring a bell to me. I think it's flash or unity and is like "crowjob in space" or sth. The name escapes me right now.

Anthropomorphism

Dec 26, 2017
2d & it's not fox kyrstal. You play as a Orange Fox ( if it's a fox ) in a spaceship, room are locked and a robot give you instruction to open a room then there is a girl in, taking a shower. In the spaceship there is a lot of blue ( wall, floor, etc...) there was not so much to do like I said it was pre alpha or alpha.

(Maybe it's not a fox but due to the orange skin in my memory it was a fox )

Last edited:

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
2d & it's not fox kyrstal. You play as a Orange Fox ( if it's a fox ) in a spaceship, room are locked and a robot give you instruction to open a room then there is a girl in, taking a shower. In the spaceship there is a lot of blue ( wall, floor, etc...) there was not so much to do like I said it was pre alpha or alpha.

(Maybe it's not a fox but due to the orange skin in my memory it was a fox )
Fk your memory. It's Space Paws.
https://f95zone.to/threads/space-paws-v1-0-beta-taifun-riders.625/

Anthropomorphism

Dec 26, 2017
Hmm, sorry I wasn't at home for a moment I've checked & no, it's not Space Paws.

Like I said, I'm not sure but I think it's made on Unity