Seeking I don't remember the name of the game (MC helps her sister with her mother's boyfriend) pls HELP

Luke96

Sep 12, 2020
Thanks for coming in to help, I consider this game almost deleted because I saw several posts (I think) referring to this game without a response.

Information from what I remember:
- The game graphically resembles Monolith Bay.
- Take place in a house.
- In the game I don't remember if you can walk in it BUT you can move between rooms at least.
- the sister or roommate is a virgin and wants to sleep with the boyfriend of the MC's mother
- You help your sister / roommate to conquer or leave him alone with your mother's boyfriend but she is rejected (in the end she gets involved with the MC).
- a secondary mission is to steal your mother's panties for your sister, if you do it successfully you will be rewarded at the end of the game.
- I think I just finished season 1.
- there is a scene where you spy on your mother with her boyfriend and your sister finds you and scolds you
- There is a scene where our sister or roommate surprises the MC's mother's boyfriend in the shower and he rejects her too.
- There is another scene where you find your sister spying on the MC's mother with her boyfriend.
- in the end you lock yourself in your sister/roommate's closet while the MC's mother's boyfriend rejects the sister again.

I look forward to your help, thank you!!!

Luke96

Sep 12, 2020
The only game I know that looks similar to Monolith Bay is this one. Hope it helps
https://f95zone.to/threads/insimology-v1-7-capr.108234/
Thanks for entering, it's not that game, I remember that the characters were similar and the animation...

I'm starting to think that maybe I didn't see the game in f95. An image that I remember is her spying in the MC's mother's room. I even think that image was the one in the f95 post