I forget the name of the game?

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Hi guys a while back I was following a game and I must of unwatched it by mistake and I can't remember the name.

Hope what I say next can narrow it down and not sound like a hundred games :)

There was a scene where you could keep the girl's underwear and after that,
you take the girl to this Asian girl that does photo shoot and is looking for a model
there are 3 outfits you can pick and if you pick correct the Asian girl says there is a 4th one.
(for the first outfit, the Asian girl goes into the stall while the girl is putting on the first outfit)
When the girl puts on the fourth one and bends on the couch you can see she has no underwear on.

Be great if anyone knows cause it was one of my favorites

NG12345

Sep 25, 2017
So I think that matches a recent scene in dating my daughter, but I'm uncertain that's the one you mean that since you didn't mention the girl was mc's daughter which seems like it'd be a memorable detail. Anyhow just throwing that out there just in case that might be it.

Reactions: QTmodz and nnion

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
So I think that matches a recent scene in dating my daughter, but I'm uncertain that's the one you mean that since you didn't mention the girl was mc's daughter which seems like it'd be a memorable detail. Anyhow just throwing that out there just in case that might be it.
That's it thanks a mill

Reactions: NG12345