I forgot the name of this VN. And yeah I checked like 30 pages in 95.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
It's that one vn where you get called by your old blood money who's running a prestigious college, the usual shenanigans you'd find in a college vn but with a hint of some sort of spy thriller vibe and there's that one chick who is adamant in getting into your pants who's extremely sussy. And it's daz.

• Haha
Reactions: Soundgfx
Feb 13, 2021
Nope not the college.

I can't. I forgot it. I just remembered the render is quite decent. And it's not AOA either.
So if its a ren'py game and if you remember the rough period when you last play it what you can do is go to your file explorer and type %appdata% into the directory and find the folder named RenPy and that will have every renpy game you have every played, and then just sort by date created or date modified and try that way?

if you had a rough idea when you last played it that would help because it would eliminate games depending when?

Last edited:

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Another thing you can do is go through your own profile and look at the list of games youve commented on, it has your entire history so thats on option too!

Here is a game i found when going through your profile that fits the description
My College Haze [v0.1.1] [FodderGames]
Sadly that's not it. And I dl like 3-4 vn a day, finish 1-2 a day. So I'm too lazy to dig into my own shit. :HideThePain: