I forgot the title of this game ....

Chriss67210

May 13, 2018
I forgot the title of this game .... A few weeks ago, I played a game in 3DCG, I think it was done with one of the software, either renpy VN, or unity or maybe Others. From memory, the scenario was a group of friends or work colleague who went to stay on an island I think. as a character there was the black guy who is also in acting lessons. There was a scene with him we just got sucked under a beach shelter. I had play at version 0.1 and at the end of version it was in the company of a young Asian woman in the forest and I think there was a beginning of blackmail scenario. Please help me, I really enjoyed this game.

Reactions: Palanto

Chriss67210

May 13, 2018
I love young Asian Forests, their trees are soooo cute.

Sadly your post was an acid trip Pink Floyd would be proud of and I have no idea what game has a black man and an asian forest but it sure sounds like a tree't .... puns, I gots them.
sorry I do not speak very good english. not an Asian forest but a young Asian woman.

Reactions: Palanto

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
sorry I do not speak very good english. not an Asian forest but a young Asian woman.
Your description remind me the first chapter of Indecent Desire but I am not sure. Take a look