Identify I forgot what it's called, but i remember how it goes

Mįsteryosø

Dec 5, 2021
Ok you start on a train with 2 of your friend's, a male and a female. And then a female conductor ask's to see your ticket or something and then she like flashes her tits but of course your day dreaming. But in the train there's also this one like emo-ish girl that heard your conversation with your friend but she just stay's silent. Then you all of you get off the train (can't remember if it was a camping or an outing) but all 4 of you (+ the emo-ish) are going to attend this (event?/camp?) so you're all waiting for your bus but before that you can free roam to check who's coming you can talk to them get to know them, there's also an app on the phone like tinder. But after waiting some time or after you exit free roam someone came to assist all the attendees, he said that there some sort of problem so he just come to pick them up, you got in the care with the 2 other girls that you just met/you didn't get in with your friends. And you all arrive at this one house in the woods, another woman introduced (prolly the wife of the guy that pick ya'll up) she said you all be staying here for the camp and it ends there.

I want to find it because the girls in that game looks so good, it looks promising too.
I've downloaded it before but i can't remember the name, i downloaded it on androidadult.com

Pls help me find it, so i can see if there's new content added to the game Thanks in Advance!!

(ps. I think it's a VN renpy game)

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Hi I am trying to find a game but I cant remember whats it's called. It is about a young guy and his friend female who owe money to this family. They can't pay it back so the mother of this family employes them to be maids around the house and helps her and her daughters with stuff. They also have changed the girl clothes and stuff and makes her hot. I think its something begining with E like estrella . Can someone help me

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Hi I am trying to find a game but I cant remember whats it's called. It is about a young guy and his friend female who owe money to this family. They can't pay it back so the mother of this family employes them to be maids around the house and helps her and her daughters with stuff. They also have changed the girl clothes and stuff and makes her hot. I think its something begining with E like estrella . Can someone help me
Estate: Dominate