Ren'Py Abandoned I Found A Sweet Mermaid [v0.2] [ze4non]

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
YYvabI.jpg

Overview:
On a regular walk along the beach, you will find something incredible. Beautiful girls and... A MERMAID! According to your choices you can get hot scenes and interesting adventure.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-13
Release Date: 2022-05-03
Developer: ze4non - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

dmJCJh.png qVSuCm.png VAXQb5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Tealover

Nov 1, 2017
The art is great but there is almost nothing to do for now.. You will be done with this in less than 5 minutes. But it's definitely worth keeping an eye on this

Oct 10, 2019
Oh boy
View attachment 2167409

Fucking finally mermaids!
My favorite monster girls, the classic ones (I know they were also half birds but who cares, fish girl time)
I am fairly sure you are thinking of sirens, which do get mixed up a lot, the "mer" in the name is litteraly sea, so the name means "sea maiden", sirens for unknown reason where slowly turned into the mermaids we know now, which explains the mix up, at least as far as I remember.

A mermaid can be referred to as a siren but you cannot call a siren a mermaid, it is confusig, I know, but so is most of mythology.

(expanded for clarity)

Reactions: VIOLET222

EstrangeNS

Aug 31, 2021
This game was abandoned because of a lack of support (Dev Should've posted it here months ago if you ask me).
The Patreon is still there and the Dev still takes Fiverr jobs, so if it started getting support, it could come back.
It might've just been a Ren'Py game, but it has better art and animation than most games here.
R.I.P. :(

Jul 13, 2021
this has so much potential i like the artwork wish it wasnt abandoned btw theress another semi h scene with the dogs owner if u lay on the beach insteaad of exploring