[R>Writer] Paid I fucked up, need a writer to fix my mistake

knowlang

May 2, 2020
Preface: I've been helping a friend make a VN, we're both 3D artists. He was writing a story by hand, but I convinced him to switch to Google Docs as it would be "much safer". Welp, I don't know how, but somehow it all got deleted yesterday. It's not in any of our bins, the link doesn't work anymore ("Sorry, the file you have requested has been deleted"), it's all kaput. I never even got the chance to read it... I am 100% sure it is my fault. I contacted Google Drive, but I'm not confident that's going to help. So, I am looking for a writer to make amends.

Project:
Unnamed, early development. Character creation, currently setting up environments, clothing etc. Was going to start work on early scenes today, of course, that's no longer possible.

Now that we have no story, we're happy to go in a different direction, as long as we can use the assets we've already created. We're looking for fairly vanilla, general appeal, ideally have a few premises we can discuss and decide on. Something not too whacky or creepy, maybe even wholesome at times. The way we wanted our game to work was for it to start off as a fully encapsulated short story, that could continue on if people seemed to like it. Essentially linear VN, with some branching stories and a few different choice variations. We're wanting to make a story, not fans of grinding, "gameplay" etc.

Four out of the 5 characters we've created:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer:
- Me, I've worked on another VN before.
Deviantart:

Looking for:
Writer

Employment Type:
- Paid

Work commitment:
- Short term at the moment, we aren't writers, but were planning on doing it ourselves. I suspect we might want someone else to do all the writing if we realise that we're seriously outclassed in that department :)

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: knowlang#8976
Email: knowl.lang@gmail.com
PM me on F95

If you've worked on other games, erotica, or any writing at all, examples would be much appreciated.

Job Description:
Looking for a competent writer, who is happy with writing a story that appeals to a wide audience, fairly vanilla. Someone who is happy to provide their own ideas.

Additional comments:
I promise I will have 3 backups of all your work, one local, cloud and another offsite backup ;)

Last edited:

Sodium

Oct 11, 2016
Ey!

Just sended you a Discord's friend request, hit me up if you have any time, would love to share a few words with you.

Thanks!

Reactions: knowlang

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Dunno if you're still looking for a writer, but I sent you a friend request on Discord.
Here's my discord BTW:
BlackDragon98#4879

I can send you an email of my current works if you're still interested in looking for a writer.

Aero34

Oct 11, 2018
Hey! Sent you a Discord fr! I am Ceasar with the Johnny Silverhand profile picture.