Unity - Completed - I Got a Millenary Cat [Final] [CatBellUnion]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Mrsharap55

I Liked This Game a Lot, Its Good And Fun, The Job Minigame is Easy, Art Style is Nice, Sadly The Story is Short But Its Not Bad, I Still Don't Understand Why There Was a Weather Icon In Right Down Corner, I Think This Game is Great And You Should Try it Out If you're Into Wholesome Story
  2. 1.00 star(s)

shadowburn

2/10

Can't believe a game imploded so hard on itself. Art looks great, voice acting is a great bonus, but the problems are awful.

UI/UX is terrible and buttons seems to have little to no feedback. It almost feels like it was designed with mouse in mind, but then they threw it out the window at the very end.

There are a ton of softlocks, almost at every h-scene i was getting soft locked.

There are a ton of mini games. Cooking, sushi making, and this boss battle thing. All of these are essentially keyboard timed QTEs, which make for god awful gameplay. It handles poorly, and feels incredibly unrewarding even if you do play well

The art is pretty good and the H is fine. The girl is certainly cute enough, and the voice acting adds a huge bonus.

If this game had nothing but the H, it would be so much better off. I've never seen a game implode upon itself so hard. Its mechanics are actively disengaging. It's a buggy mess with an awful gameplay loop. Calling it a game in this state is generous at best
  3. 2.00 star(s)

DommySalami

Great game, but the job mechanic sucks. Also the lip sync plugin they use is wonky and needs to be adjusted or manually done. Other than that, concept is amazing, graphics are amazing, gameplay is boring ,and overall delivery deserves a 2.5 stars
  4. 1.00 star(s)

JunClover

The game is bugged or broken, at least at the moment, do not download it. unless you want to see the CG with some saves from the posts, but its not that great. The Voice actress is kinda funny to hear at some point but its not whorth the time.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Noseknows

Honestly it's not a terrible game but having to play the awful mini game dozens of times to unlock even the first animation wasn't worth it. It's clear the creator at least put some effort into this but it's poorly implemented. If you really want to see what this game has to offer just grab a 100% save file that was posted in the thread.