I got a question to ask!HELP

A strange guyy

Apr 4, 2022
I'm new to this page and I got a question. are there any ways that I can get informed when the posts I pay attention to are updated? I have dozens of posts to pay attention to. It's really inconvenient to check each one of them every time:cry:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm new to this page and I got a question. are there any ways that I can get informed when the posts I pay attention to are updated? I have dozens of posts to pay attention to. It's really inconvenient to check each one of them every time:cry:
If you mean the threads and not actual updates to the games -- You can "WATCH" a thread (and receive notifications when people post in threads you watch).
1682401685534.png

And you can customize what notifications you receive by checking boxes on your account preferences page.
1682401810602.png

Because this is the first thread in which you ever interacted with anyone in the year you have been on here - you probably just now have seen you have notification(s) for Meaning Less and I posting on the thread you created.

Reactions: morphnet

A strange guyy

Apr 4, 2022
If you mean the threads and not actual updates to the games -- You can "WATCH" a thread (and receive notifications when people post in threads you watch).
View attachment 2571586

And you can customize what notifications you receive by checking boxes on your account preferences page.
View attachment 2571589

Because this is the first thread in which you ever interacted with anyone in the year you have been on here - you probably just now have seen you have notification(s) for Meaning Less and I posting on the thread you created.
Sadly,not what I want. I might not put it clearly. I mean those posts I've been paying attention to are collection posts. I wanna get notifications only when the uploaders upload new files on their posts. anyway, thanks for your reply