RPGM - Completed - I Got Lost in an All-Female Elf Village and Can't Leave Until I've Impregnated Everyone [Final] [Atelier Suwe]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Zeek00

Worst game i ever play, Nothing to do, Just go talk and fuck them all, Each girl have 1 sex pic, Just an AI pic, No animate, Same X-ray creampie for every girls, Most of the girls look very plain. This DEV was too lazy.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

jcccc_21

STORY
    Literally what the title says. There is no story at all except that you literally went there on orders of the King to find elven women and got lucky. as for the ending, it's up to you.

GAMEPLAY
    It's a CG Finder, no gameplay at all. there are 21 girls to find and you just go there talk to them to have sex with them.

H-CONTENT
    It's so poor even on AI. there's only 1 image per girl and the X-ray is just 1 image that appears over and over. A total of 21 girls which can also be a hit or miss depending on your taste which makes it even bad. The message speed is also very slow. There is No Voice-Acting.

OVERALL
    I'm already quite generous if I say I give it a 2-stars because I like Elf Characters and some where lovely too but overall, it's just very simple that I could not even call this a game but rather a more simple Slideshow that adds moans and long dialogues and this one is a reminder for me why I should stay away from AI games as this one was made with no passion at all. 2/5
  3. 5.00 star(s)

SayajinSuperb

Very nice game. The gameplay is good, not much a game for the plot, but it still cool, the girls are hot, and the lewd scenes are good, the same static images with text of almost every RPGM game, and it's not something bad.
    5 stars!