VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - I Had a Beautiful Time Remastered [v0.0.1] [Izumii]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Natsy asf

I just play second times to find something good about this game and found Nothing

the art is average , you can see it when compare to other HS2 VN

Some of the LIs just mad ugly

The music is also a minus

There isn't a single girl I'm interested in this game . They are so boring

And the most important ! Lack of lewds . But this just 0.1 , so I'll be back to see if im gonna change this review or not
  2. 5.00 star(s)

mandc

Just played the remastered 0.0.1 version and although quite short was pretty impressive.

Great models and looks to have great potential in the future.

I will be closely following future updates.

There are a few grammatical errors in the dialogue but nothing that makes it hard to follow.

I wish the dev great success with this and future games...keep up the good work
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Unknown1653

Story: I don't read because font dev use is so dumb. It makes me don't want to read; I prefer you use another font. Font (1/5).
    Originality: I don't see any, it's just only 0.0.2 so can't complain. (I Hope it going to have something).
    Renders: 1/5 for 0.0.1 and 1,5/5 for 0.0.2. Well, your skill renders better than the first version but it's not good enough, need to improve more about shadow and cam. Sound: Not good. Need to check again.
    Playability: don't try to abuse something too many times. You lock rollback, ok it makes players think before they choose. But excuse me wtf, Every choice. Really? I don't get it. Why u do that, it does not make a decision is so important that you need to choose carefully. It's just annoying.
    Animations: Well, still do not have any 18+ scenes (maybe in the future).
    Characters: Sr to say this but there is no fc in your game worth being my waifu. I think the dev needs to rework these chars. If you compare it with MRD or MBML have been released for like 2 or 3 years, it's better than this.
    Summary: 2/5 for this.
    Hope this brutally honest summary helps u improve your work. Good luck.