I hate NTR but i have an idea

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
Yo
Like I said previously I have a really low tollerance against NTR games
Buuut a funny idea cross my mind
All NTR games always have molesters around the guy's GF or she just cheat, I really have a very limited experience at this kind of games
But what if it will be reversal
What if the MC will be a girl, some kind of hero, businesswoman or smth, and her BF will be a target
Without Male-on-Male stuff of course, blegh

Oh, just got an idea of something similar
I'm talking about MGQ Paradox, where the party instantly abandon MC if he got tempted, buuut that's not it
Also, like I said before, the MC must be a girl/woman

Or maybe there are already games with such attributes?

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
Wait wha
That was a lot of words for "I want reverse ntr" or "I want cuckqueaning"
First of all, when I tryed to translate "I want cuckqueaning" to russian, I got some funny meaning : D
Never heard before about such termin, tbh
Googled it
Nah, that's totally not what I meant
I mean, this thing, "cuckqueaning" happens IRL too often and it's disgusting enough as it is
Yep, NTR stuff isn't for me in any way

I thought about some adventure partners or old friends from neighboring countries
Female MC just started to feel something toward a guy but he got abducted or kidnapped or some sort of magic luring him out then he dissapear
Then she got notification of some sort and the actual story begins
While the search continues, she start to get more notifications about what they (maybe succubus kidnappers) start doing with him in sexual way
Female MC, on the other hand, choose how to react on such events happening with her love interest

Welp, yeah
^THAT^ is what I thought I was talking about
NTR is cursed, must be burn in hell

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
NTR is not really gender-specific. So, be it male or female, the idea itself is not new. Both versions are called NTR and are well known. The consensual NTR would be then cuckolding or cuckqueaning. Or other versions like 'Harem'.

Probably the more accurate question is: Why is there an imbalance of the NTR-gender. Possible answers would be: Popularity. Easier NTR reasons like dick-size. In most cultures and histories, men are usually seen as the rude beasts (alpha/beta games). Etc.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Don't know why you're asking for this since Harem games seem to be more to your liking. But Female protag games with Cuckquean or Harem are very rare, there are some games with those elements, but I can't think of any on here that have that as main genre.

Thing is alot of those who dislike NTR don't like playing female protag either. They prefer male MC to immerse with and those are usually some buffed alpha males or overpowered alpha teen kids they prefer to associate with.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FeLisk

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
Don't know why you're asking for this since Harem games seem to be more to your liking. But Female protag games with Cuckquean or Harem are very rare, there are some games with those elements, but I can't think of any on here that have that as main genre.

Thing is alot of those who dislike NTR don't like playing female protag either. They prefer male MC to immerse with and those are usually some buffed alpha males or overpowered alpha teen kids they prefer to associate with.
Nah
Actually kinda tired from this settings, harem or overpowered MC
It's not an achievment if the girl already meant to be on your ass like in harem games and if your MC is a sur (surrealistically powerful) then it's already have nothing to complete
Also with each new "overalpha male" MC you get further and further away from immersion in the game
There is only a tiny proportion of games in which you play as a real normal adult guy who is casual, not a jerk and not a virgin
And it's fun cus stuff happening anyway and real journey begins
You know, the one where YOU can participate and stuff

Reactions: pr0n

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Nah
Actually kinda tired from this settings, harem or overpowered MC
It's not an achievment if the girl already meant to be on your ass like in harem games and if your MC is a sur (surrealistically powerful) then it's already have nothing to complete
Also with each new "overalpha male" MC you get further and further away from immersion in the game
There is only a tiny proportion of games in which you play as a real normal adult guy who is casual, not a jerk and not a virgin
And it's fun cus stuff happening anyway and real journey begins
You know, the one where YOU can participate and stuff
Many reasons why I find Harem VN's boring. NTR on the other hand often turn into slutfests, which I prefer, but sometimes it gets too stupid and cliche even for me.

Most creators seem to focus on visuals more than telling a good story, different skills I guess.