[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Share I have a idea and I need a team

Pyotrvisk0099

Dec 10, 2017
Project:
- I have a idea for a lewd game (actually a shit ton of ideas) but I lack the set of skills to bring them to life all by myself.

The game would be based on the 72 daemons of Solomon's Lesser key. It would have 3 parts: 1- Something akin to a rpg with the focus being the corruption of the main character by a plethora of ways culminating in his surrender to the dark arts. 2 - would be a pet/cult simulator where you would invoke your familiar and start your cabbal, evolving them through super lewd and immoral acts until they reach their peak. 3 - Apotheosis. Your power rivals hell itself, will you survive this political battle royale between the daemon emperors ? Whose side are you on ? Satan ? Lucifer ? Or do you have your own agenda for hell ? Part 3 would combine some grand strategy themes like resource management and political intrigue.

Developer:
- Me,myself and I ... at least for now

Looking for:
- People experienced in Twine and SugarCube 2.x.x; Artists for flavor, still don't know if 2D or 3D

Employment Type:
- In regards to this, we can open a patreon and split between the members

Work commitment:
- Part Time, since I have college at night

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: pyotr#2285

Job Description:
- Basically people to think with me while helping with stuff that I have no clue about

Additional comments:
- I'm very open in regards of the direction of the possible game, so I'm all ears for suggestions

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1427961

It would help to at least know a little bit about the idea you have, and if you aren't ready to share specifics then maybe just give some info about what themes and fetishes you want to work with.

Reactions: Choo-choo

Pyotrvisk0099

Dec 10, 2017
The game would be based on the 72 daemons of Solomon's Lesser key. It would have 3 parts: 1- Something akin to a rpg with the focus being the corruption of the main character by a plethora of ways culminating in his surrender to the dark arts. 2 - would be a pet/cult simulator where you would invoke your familiar and start your cabbal, evolving them through super lewd and immoral acts until they reach their peak. 3 - Apotheosis. Your power rivals hell itself, will you survive this political battle royale between the daemon emperors ? Whose side are you on ? Satan ? Lucifer ? Or do you have your own agenda for hell ? Part 3 would combine some grand strategy themes like resource management and political intrigue.

CyberLoli

Jan 29, 2018
Mister project director and slaves who will be bringing his super original idea to life?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Had to google The Lesser Key of Solomon and apparently all of those 72 demons are kings, princes, dukes, counts, marquis... and hilariously a few presidents.
Not sure how you plan to include all that demonic royalty into a game, unless you're aiming for more of a generic diabolic corruption theme and only use the title for style or name recognition.

CyberLoli

Jan 29, 2018
So:
writer: You
programmer: Another_guy (Twine and SugarCube 2.x.x)

Search:
2D or 3D artists.

As far as I understand, you don't have anything concrete yet about what kind of game you are plane (art or cg etc.)?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
CG would probably be rough.
I mean you can do all kinds of demonic beings in DAZ3D as long as they're vaguely humanoid but you're limited by available assets. With that kind of lineup of royalty from hell you'll quickly reach the limit. Not to mention the render times if you ever make it to the "grand strategy" part of the game.

2D sounds more plausible but also much more expensive if you want it to look decent, unless you know a proper artist willing to do it for cheap.

Reactions: _DarkLegacy