I have a problem with the sound of the video I received.

kyadoli

Jan 19, 2023
It's been two days since I found out about this place
I downloaded a lot of videos collection from here
but, when playing some videos, there was no sound
There was a problem with several videos, not just one or two
Oddly enough, I didn't see anyone commenting that they had the same problem as me
I installed a new codec and tried changing video player
I would be very grateful if you could tell me how to solve this problem

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Maybe there is no sound. I think some animations are soundless, with sound maybe getting added after. If you look back in the Fugtrup thread your can find someone asking if they're the versions with sound added.

If you have a player like MPC or VCL with all their codecs it's likely there's just no sound.

kyadoli

Jan 19, 2023
Maybe there is no sound. I think some animations are soundless, with sound maybe getting added after. If you look back in the Fugtrup thread your can find someone asking if they're the versions with sound added.

If you have a player like MPC or VCL with all their codecs it's likely there's just no sound.
I saw that there is sound in the video found on other external sites, but there is no sound in the video downloaded here. Could it be that the sound was later arbitrarily added by someone else or by the creator? Not only the fugtrup, but also the kisx animation collection, I can't hear the sound in general, so I ask.