Daz i have a problem

xxBerSerKxx

Mar 14, 2022
i hit render and after 30 mins i saw in the render preview the skin of the model is Transparent only the skin so i close it while the result is not bad for 30 mins but the skin is fuckin Transparent lol so how to fix this ? i think the problem is V3D wet 8.1 ? i need to know how to fix it in daz ?
problem.png

xxBerSerKxx

Mar 14, 2022
Explain me like I m 4 yo tho.
its hard to explain everything is fine until i hit render and from the start is fine coz all of the noise i couldnt see it until after 30mins when i come back and looked to it and there was Transparent boxes on the skin so cancel it and looked at it it was fine but when i put it in post it was transparent again when i put my mark and flatten the image its normal again its weird i dont know how to explain it

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
i hit render and after 30 mins i saw in the render preview the skin of the model is Transparent only the skin so i close it while the result is not bad for 30 mins but the skin is fuckin Transparent lol so how to fix this ? i think the problem is V3D wet 8.1 ? i need to know how to fix it in daz ?
View attachment 2345925
How can she walk like this? This pose looks more fitting for someone "thinner".

Dunno about transparency. Looks good to me. Though i have no knowledge about Gen8.1 so i keep my mouth close. :)

Reactions: xxBerSerKxx

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
it was tricky af to do that pose am not going to lie
I always think off, what friction the skin would have. She will have ripped off skin. I think this isn't going to work.
Overall it looks good though. Yeah, to make a pose can really take a long time. I won't lie, but it happens often that i forget details that come out after i render.
I like that the badroom seems european but it's for the upper class.
Overall this scene looks great. Lights and all.

• Love
Reactions: xxBerSerKxx

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Move the light source, its flat, straight at her, not one shadow to been seen. I sound like a broken record on here, but never ever ever aim light straight at a character, always aim at an angle, create shadows on her, and half your problems will disappear.