I have a question about Whorecraft game

CephalonHey

Jun 6, 2017
So, I am not sure where to post it but it seems like people here are pretty chill. So here it the deal; I am sure many of you know of the Whorecraft series. You know, the one that is pretty cool but pretty underrated and all that. Blue is Better and all that. So, recently I stumbled upon 'game' called World of Whorecraft. The website looks pretty fake, registration is weird and then it jumps you to one of those registrations where you need to put in your credit card. So I quickly thought that it was fake.
Then I found some weird youtube video where one guy was playing a game that was, by the look of it, not from the creator of Blue is Better and related games. So, my question is, is there only one legit Whorecraft game or is World of Whorecraft legit as well? If you want I can provide links to both video and the whole website-thingy. Hope I posted in the right place.

Reactions: verzauberung

dasfake

Sep 11, 2017
So, I am not sure where to post it but it seems like people here are pretty chill. So here it the deal; I am sure many of you know of the Whorecraft series. You know, the one that is pretty cool but pretty underrated and all that. Blue is Better and all that. So, recently I stumbled upon 'game' called World of Whorecraft. The website looks pretty fake, registration is weird and then it jumps you to one of those registrations where you need to put in your credit card. So I quickly thought that it was fake.
Then I found some weird youtube video where one guy was playing a game that was, by the look of it, not from the creator of Blue is Better and related games. So, my question is, is there only one legit Whorecraft game or is World of Whorecraft legit as well? If you want I can provide links to both video and the whole website-thingy. Hope I posted in the right place.

Reactions: PanX