I have an adult game I am working on which started just today

dadadies

Jun 6, 2023
This post is actually just to get my 5th post so i can do the 'Start Conversation'. I'm just being honest. But ill make it more than that.

Now onto the adult game. I am working on an '3D' adult game which address the common complaint of players like: this game doesn't have incest, its not on a farm, it doesn't have furries, i want first person mode, etc. To address the complaints/issues without endorsing any of these things, the game will focus on providing intuitive tools and features and options for players to setup their own 'adult' game. The game will include basic feature like stats, relationship, activities, or basically a simulated world and the player will then determine whats in the world and what goes on. It sounds like a really big and ambitious game but actually its going to be very bare bones. Think of it as a nearly empty game world were its very easily 'modded' or to have a specific world generated, even for non programmers. Its a game for the least capable of people to make whatever adult game they want. Thats the idea. I think im just going in circles now. I have nothing to show at the moment though as its just the first day and im still trying to figure things out. Im not absolutely clueless though on how to go about this. A lot of these features iv already prototyped here and there before. I just haven't brought them together in a 'coherent' way yet. I am looking for team members if you are interested or know someone who is. It will be developed on the Unity engine. Anyways ignore this post if you will.

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2019
this sounds way too ambitious, at least from as far as I've read what you said. Honestly you're gonna need a team to finish this as soon as possible, otherwise you might be stuck on the forever development hell

dadadies

Jun 6, 2023
The game is not designed to have a completed or final state, and will stay in active development forever to allow the game to always be improved on and updated. So there is no deadline or goal to rush to. All the concerns you brought up are non existent in this case. I appreciate the feedback though.

Jan 6, 2019
unless it's a completely free game, this sounds like a bad model. However, this doesn't seem too bad, but I suggest you to gather any possible volunteer

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Do people actually complain when a game "is not on a farm"? That's a new one to me.

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
At first I wondered what this thread is supposed to be about, since it's in General Discussions, but you're basically just announcing a game you "just started developing" and don't even have anything yet, but then at the very end the reason(?) for this thread.
I am looking for team members if you are interested or know someone who is.
Why is this not in the title? :unsure:
And also, you should post such a thread in Recruitment & Services.