VN Ren'Py I Have Known You [Ch.1] [Dotty Diaries]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
This was a pleasant surprise. Liking the setting, premise & tone of writing. The introductory plot got me invested, potentially supernatural or occult(i hope so lol), somehow i'm getting 'In the Mouth of Madness' vibes. The cast so far looks & feels good. Fingers crossed.

• Love
Reactions: Dotty Diaries

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
in the game folder, there is a scene with Lisa who should happen after the one with Billy's car .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But even if we're rejecting Corry and interracting with Lisa during the party , the little scene with Lisa doesnt occur.

I dont think i missed something since there are only two choice in this update and i checked both path so probably a problem to correct here ?

Reactions: Dotty Diaries

Dotty Diaries

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
in the game folder, there is a scene with Lisa who should happen after the one with Billy's car .
But even if we're rejecting Corry and interracting with Lisa during the party , the little scene with Lisa doesnt occur.

I dont think i missed something since there are only two choice in this update and i checked both path so probably a problem to correct here ?
That scene changed during development. Initially, the MC was supposed to bump into Lisa while running, but now it's just the MC running alone. However, I didn’t remove all the old renders from the game folder.

The idea of them bumping into each other will be used in a future update when Lisa's role becomes more developed.

Please ignore those renders with her in game folder.

Reactions: kibaris

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Hey Patrons!

While working on Chapter 2 of our new game "I Have Known You," I've put together a few HOT renders just for you!

Expect more of them with future updates.

P.S. you can grab Chapter 1 even with the micro dot tier— get it out .

Yours,

Dotty

1726170742454.png e2scene11i14_rose.png e2scene11i49_rose.png e2scene20i66_amy_5000.png e2scene21i2_1_amy_5000.png

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1726413408078.png

Hey Patrons,

here’s a new short story that delves deeper into specific scenes, locations, or characters from the game.

These stories are designed to add extra context and enrich the main storyline.

First up:

Don’t worry—you won’t miss anything by skipping them, but for those who want to dive deeper into the world of this game, these are a great bonus!

The Story Behind MC’s first book Madman’s Love
For those of you who have already played the first chapter of the visual novel I Have Known You, you know the story begins with MC, a struggling writer, returning to his hometown in a desperate search for inspiration.

He’s trying to write his next book but finds himself lost and unable to move forward.

No words come. The inspiration that used to be so strong is gone, and now he can’t seem to find it again.

So what happened to our MC?

MC’s first book, Madman’s Love, was a huge success—far beyond what he or his publishers ever imagined. It was a love story, written during MC’s university days, filled with youthful passion and creativity.

And now everyone is waiting for his next book, expecting it to be just as good as his first, but the pressure to create something just as good, or even better, is weighing heavily on him making MC starts to doubt himself. What if Madman’s Love was a one-time thing? What if he’ll never be able to write something like that again?

I think we can all relate to that feeling of pressure, right? And at the same time, we also know how great it feels to finally overcome a big obstacle that’s been keeping us stuck.

Will MC be able to find the inspiration hidden deep inside him and overcome the obstacle he faces?

Maybe some of his female fans in Wildflower can help him with that. As we know already, Madman’s Love has been read by many cute girls in town, and there’s no doubt some of them would be more than willing to help MC unlock his creative spark again.

1726413418542.png

After all, what role will Madman’s Love play in the plot?

There’s only one way to find out. Stay tuned for upcoming updates and enjoy discovering the answers.

First story:

Get Chapter 1 for just $5

Best,
Dotty

Reactions: tom4512

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1726664883563.png

Hey Patrons,

here’s our new dev report, and I’ve got the release date for Chapter 2 (Part 1)!

Chapter 1 was released less than a month ago, and I’m almost ready to drop the next update. This update will feature around 900 renders and will be the first part of Chapter 2.

I’ve decided to release updates more frequently, so sometimes chapters will come in two parts. It depends on whether I can wrap up a storyline midway through a chapter.

Here's what you can expect in this update:

• Around 900 static renders
  • 5-10 animations
  • Sexy mode
  • Gallery

Release date for a new update is October 7th, 2024.

CHAPTER 2 (1/2 PART) STATUS

• Script and story: 100% done
  • Renders: 90% done
  • Animations: 0% done
  • Coding: 50% done
1726664901164.png

If you haven’t played the game yet, get it:

Don't forget to check out our SHORT stories for a deeper look into the storyline:

Also, check some HOT renders from our girls:

Let’s make this game experience amazing!

Thank you!

Best,
Dotty

Newhell

Feb 8, 2021
Russian translation (PC + Android) -

Перевод на русский язык (ПК + Андроид) -
screenshot0014.png

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Hey Patrons,

while I’m finishing up the last scene for the next release, I wanted to share a few more renders from the upcoming update.

I hope you’re as excited as I am for what’s coming next!

Don't forget to check out our SHORT stories for a deeper look into the storyline:

p.s. a new Short Story is dropping in a few days :)

Thank you!

Dotty

Reactions: tom4512
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes