• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others I have no knowledge of coding; how can i make an interactive 2d animation/scene?

smitsh

May 20, 2022
Yet again: i have literally no knowledge of how to code or what software to use, but i know how to do (2d!) art assets and rig them using bones animation.
What i aim for is being able to create interactive animated scenes. Maybe add some more physics-based stuff? Be able to grab certain parts of a character with a mouse and pull them to control the scene to a certain extent. Add variations to the scene that you can activate by pressing a button or something.
I'm free to using any software and/or any guides.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
There's tons of answer to your question, what also mean that there's none.

Using Unity you would have a lot of coding to do, with many way to code it. Using Flash almost none coding would be needed, and there would be mostly only one way to do it. Using another game engine would depend on the said engine.
If you want, your question is a bit like saying, "I want to go from Hamburg to Istanbul, how can I do it". Well, you can walk, drive, sail, fly, take the train, a mix of part of this, or all this.