I have one idea for a game 18 again

Regulus15

Jan 12, 2019
--English--
Excuse my English, I'm using jsjs translator

Hello F95 community, I have been with an idea in my head for a long time about a game that may be good but for different reasons (I do not know how to program or make games) I could not put it into practice so I can tell you that someone can do it

Well, I think most of them have seen 17 again, my idea is that it is called 18 again sjjs where he started in his best moment in college when he was the best basketball player and after that flashback he started the game where he is a great man has his family But his relationship is broken, his daughter hates him, his son is ashamed, his ex-wife wants a divorce, he has no luck with women and with his work, one day he regrets the decisions that he has made in his life, he decides to have a bridge, but what he did not know is that he was going to be 18 again

After falling on the bridge, he wakes up sore in the house of his best friend (Frank), his best friend (Frank) when he sees him thinks he is an intruder and even hits him twice, manages to calm him down and explain that he is his best friend and that's where the story begins

Minigames

relations teenengers

help your son with sports and women

and obvious incest

I think it has good potential I always watched games about college but never anything like that

If someone is interested in the idea, it is totally free, I only ask that they let me know that they are going to develop it to continue the project

Thanks so much for reading

--Spanish--

Bueno, creo que la mayoria ah visto 17 again, mi idea es que se llame 18 again sjjs donde comienze en su mejor momento en la universidad cuando era el mejor basquetbolista y despues de ese flashback comienze el juego donde es un señor grande tenga su familia pero su relacion este rota, su hija lo odia, su hijo se averguenza, su ex esposa quiere el divorcio, no tiene suerte con las mujeres y con su trabajo, un dia arrepentido de las decisiones que ah tomando en su vida decide tirarse de un puente, pero lo que el no sabia es que iba a tener 18 again

despues de caer en el puente se despierta adolorido en la casa de su mejor amigo(frank), su mejor amigo(Frank)cuando lo ve piensa que es un intruso y hasta lo golpea dos veces, logra calmarlo y explicarle que es el su mejor amigo y es ahi donde comienza la historia

Si a alguien le interesa la idea es totalmente gratis, solo pido que me avisen que la van a desarrollar para poder seguir el proyecto.

Muchas Gracias por leer