[R>Artist 3D] Share I have written 2 stories and need an artist to make a game

Sep 23, 2020
Hi guys I am Looking for a long term 3D artist. That uses Ren’py and Daz 3D to help me make the story I wrote into a game.

The focus of the game will be the story, not mindless sex . It's going to be a revenge story with ancient settings. The MC will be an amateur assassin who will be sent into a cult to become the ultimate assassin, he is blessed by the goddess of death Fauce which allows him to control the shadows. It will be dark, so expect lots of death.

Synopses:

"In a land where three suns almost never set, a fledgling killer joins a school of assassins, seeking vengeance against the powers who destroyed his family.

Son of an executed traitor, MC is barely able to escape his father’s failed rebellion with his life. Alone and friendless, he hides in a city built from the bones of a dead god, hunted by the Senate and his father’s former comrades. But his gift for speaking with the shadows leads him to the door of a retired killer, and a future he never imagined.

Now, a 18 year old MC is apprenticed to the deadliest flock of assassins in the entire Republic — the Red Church. Treachery and trials await him with the Church’s halls, and to fail is to die. But if he survives to initiation, MC will be inducted among the chosen of the Lady of Blessed Murder, and one step closer to the only thing she desires.

Revenge. "

If anyone is interested, this is my discord - Heathens#6595