Share I help in basic projects made in RPG Maker

ismaelmore

Jan 20, 2020
Although it's a bit basic I can bring it to a Hentai game made in RPG Maker MV or Ace, I would like someone to let me work on their project to learn, help use the program and the project.
I've also played quite a few games made with this platform, obviously the games I've played are also in the same style.
By the way I'm Spanish and I wanted to comment that my English is something bad but I can use Deepl to translate English or any other language.
I wanted to comment that I can do more complex things if someone from the project teaches me how to do it. Thanks
(At the moment I don't ask for money but since I don't get paid don't exploit me xd)

Reivi

Jun 14, 2018
How many hours have you worked in RPGM? I'm not particularly looking for someone to help me on my project as it's abit complex in some things. But I can send you the project so you can learn stuff from it, thus potentially grow a new game developer on the RPGM hentai scene lol.

EviLSory

Jun 4, 2017
Hello Ismaelmore, I have been practicing with Daz3d for a year and I was thinking of starting a project, I was looking for an rpg maker developer but above all who speaks Spanish. If you are interested send me a private. I send you some renders.
0.11.png 10.5.png 0000000000000.png
(Hola Ismaelmore, llevo un año practicando con Daz3d y estaba pensando empezar un proyecto, estaba buscando un desarrollador de rpg maker pero sobre todo que hable español. si estas interesado mandame un privado. Te envio algunos renders.)