I hope someone will make a game with these Beauties from Totally Spies, someday.

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
The art's not bad.

Yeah, I think I remember coming across a youtube video where people were saying how this show led to a lot of kids to develop latex/bondage/other fetishes just because of all the stuff that would go on in that show.

I could definitely see it being either a game that focus transformation types, or maybe a story based game where they are on a mission that gets kinky. Optionally it could instead be more of a normal game, where missions are just a side game mechanic to progress the main story. The art would be the most challenging part just do to the amount of time it can take to make a single piece. so a game would have to balance the amount of art or type of art it uses to ensure that the game could be effectively completed. An example being, I have been looking into the total drama island/series art style to create/program a rapid design character schematic system to procedurally create characters so that the art doesn't need as much time to be made or animate.

does anyone want to suggest any game mechanics? while right now I can't spend too much time on anything, it would be fun to brainstorm a potential game idea.

Reactions: Rykonate