I just came up with a(in my opinion) brilliant idea!

Bob The Bot

Mar 18, 2018
What if someone made a game that was like The Binding of Isaac in terms of gameplay, but instead you played as a [insert whatever you like here] and instead of just killing you, the enemies did lewd stuff to you.
I know it probably won't ever happen, but the idea just entered my mind from out of nowhere, haha!

I could think of so many h-things you could create out of a game like that, though the art style might not be the most suitable for a h-game. Have you guys come up with any interesting ideas as of late? :closedeyesmile:

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
So you're thinking about a rogue like/shoot 'em up (there is a game in here like that, don't remember the name, where you play an angel or something) mixed with the monmusu quest games, where monsters rape you. Creating a game like that could require a lot of time and coding knowledge, plus having a decent artist.
As i like monmusu quest, I find it more fitting the turn based rpg than the rogue-like but hey, let's hear other people opinion.

It's just that you took two separate things that already exists and want to blend them together.

Reactions: Bob The Bot

Bob The Bot

Mar 18, 2018
So you're thinking about a rogue like/shoot 'em up (there is a game in here like that, don't remember the name, where you play an angel or something) mixed with the monmusu quest games, where monsters rape you. Creating a game like that could require a lot of time and coding knowledge, plus having a decent artist.
As i like monmusu quest, I find it more fitting the turn based rpg than the rogue-like but hey, let's hear other people opinion.

It's just that you took two separate things that already exists and want to blend them together.
Yeah, still sort of new to forums like these so haven't had the time to catch up with everything yet. Perhaps it would be more fitting as a turn-based RPG, I just have a really hard time for turn-based games(unless they're really good).
And I'm not expecting anyone to make the game as I'm sure it would take A LOT of work. I just found the idea of a game like that to be kind of exciting :)

Reactions: Dictateur