Seeking I know this is like asking for a unicorn, but any games like this?

AliceGameSlut

Apr 17, 2017
I've been playing eWardrobe today and loved it, but i'm really bummed that it's cancelled, and also hit a bug that wouldn't let me see anything else in the game as i got stuck in one scene. So, seeing there's at least *one* game like this, i gotta ask: does anyone know of any game (preferably text based) that focuses on a trans girl or transfem person? no magic body transformation, no getting a vag, just being a goddamn transfem person being horny

i don't mind if the character isn't explicitly stated as trans because they're in denial as i expect that from most games. So far i've only seen Crossdressing in Camelot and eWardrobe do this well (or at all), i've spent all day looking at sissyfication games and the likes trying to find something similar but i couldn't find a thing, the few that might have looked ok are either cancelled or simply very very different from what i want, like Hardcoded

looking for games with the sissy or feminization tag always gives me games that are just focused on the character being a weak man who gets pushed around, instead of getting teased about not being a man at all, which is sort of what im looking for

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Well, it' not exactly what you're looking for, but a game that does, at least in my opinion, treat a trans partner right would be Midlife Crisis. Tracy is the romancable Transwoman in the game, you'll probably really like her route.