RPGM - Completed - I Live with the JK with the Biggest Boobs in School [v1.1] [Mandarin Farm]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Mori Enjoyer

Version: 1.1
    Playtime: About 5 hours
    Gameplay: point and click
    H-scenes: 5/5

Played this back in jan/feb not a bad game honestly. Sticks to being a hentai game and nothing more. guess some lovey dovey dialogue but eng translation fucks it up still readable though

Standard pump and dump, 1 room game. Poster girl 1 route with 3 endings pregnancy end, lolicon end, normal end depending on what stats you progress. Reach stat checkpoints for relationship build up and better h-scenes. Huge tits holy shit man, dont mind proportions and not too picky sometimes. One side heroine but 1 h-scene sadly i preferred her more than mc. Good sex animations (repeatable) didn't get tired of them.

One last gripe(?) pregnancy model was a bit fucked at times, i understand she's like a big chick but unironically its inflation fetish still pumped it out though
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Saltyneeds

TLDR; gameplay is minimal, story is good, mc is hot

Gameplay
    There isn't much that could be considered varied on interesting gameplay here. When you reach level four, the only choices are "creampie or not" and "study or not".

Story
    Story is pretty good. The characters are more engaging than in your average sex game and the endings were varied enough for me to appreciate them. I do wish there could've been some kind of epilogue for the friend of the main girl.

Erotic
    If you like ridiculously huge tits, then yes this game is for you. Otherwise, click off.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Rogue21

Your classis Madarin Farm game where you live at home with a huge titted girl and slowly progress with her doing sexual things. There's multiple routes you can take with multiple endings which I appreciate. There's a gallery to relive all the scenes and it takes 3-5 hours to complete, depending if you spam through the text or not. Definitely worth checking out.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

maenseal44

Yeayy another tiddies Mandarin game

Good :
    - Visual are amazing as usual + Live2D
    - Perfect gameplay loop, no crazy grinding required
    - Main girl are likeable
    - Lots of CG

Bad :
    - Performance, RPMV can't handle this
    - Some Live2D are not real, it just a .mp4
    - No costumes , it's only for CG