Mod Ren'Py I Love Daddy - AI Upscale Mod [v0.2][q87g]

q87g

Oct 4, 2017

Overview:
Improves the visual part of the game. Upscaled with Topaz Gigapixel AI.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 01-10-2020
Game/Creator: I Love Daddy |
Modder: q87g
Mod Version: 0.2
Game Version: 1.0
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Interesting idea and execution and your samples look generally good.

That last sample shows noise added to the entire image, so I wonder if screens with those kinds of obvious defects might need to be processed at a lower upscale value to achieve reasonable resized results.

q87g

Oct 4, 2017
Interesting idea and execution and your samples look generally good.

That last sample shows noise added to the entire image, so I wonder if screens with those kinds of obvious defects might need to be processed at a lower upscale value to achieve reasonable resized results.
Thanks. I think I made the GIF too compressed. It removes most noise, except on the robes belt and the creases by the boob where it's somewhat enhanced.

I have tried different resolutions, noise and blur settings, even tried somewhat in Gigapixel DeNoise with different settings pre and post upscale. And my conclusion is that there is just so much an AI can do at this time with the source. Could be fixed with editing in Photoshop, but that's not something I'm considering, since I have only make badly compressed GIF in PS ;).

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Thanks. I think I made the GIF too compressed. It removes most noise, except on the robes belt and the creases by the boob where it's somewhat enhanced.

I have tried different resolutions, noise and blur settings, even tried somewhat in Gigapixel DeNoise with different settings pre and post upscale. And my conclusion is that there is just so much an AI can do at this time with the source. Could be fixed with editing in Photoshop, but that's not something I'm considering, since I have only make badly compressed GIF in PS ;).
That's improved in the JPEG result!

Interesting stuff, I never thought we needed an upscaled version of this game, but am now interested to experience it and see how it feels.

tnelis

May 16, 2018
seems like a number of pictures got lost in the upscale, got a few "images not found" error, these are what i found and created on my own so i could continue playing, would appreciate an upscale version, there are a few that i found that had paintedit in the filename like "ED10 13paintedit.jpg"

Reactions: q87g

q87g

Oct 4, 2017
seems like a number of pictures got lost in the upscale, got a few "images not found" error, these are what i found and created on my own so i could continue playing, would appreciate an upscale version, there are a few that i found that had paintedit in the filename like "ED10 13paintedit.jpg"
Sorry about that. They have now been included in the archive. They were done, but simply not added in the finished folder. I have also removed and replaced the few images with the paintedit, as you can see for yourself in version 0.1, they remove some weird dots. It was the plan to finish the dot correcting in v0.2, but that will be for v0.3 unless some other errors show up.

Reactions: tnelis

tnelis

May 16, 2018
its alright, im just glad i could help, i did a side by side of the paintedit ones and i didnt see a difference right away, now that i know what i am looking for, i can see them

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Hey, is there a way to make images to be stretched to fit the screen without black boarders? hm i guess it would have to cut off to fit?

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Unzip into the game directory.
Maybe I'm stupid but I think I'm not the only one. ;)

you should better write: Unzip it into the folder "game" in the game directory.

I put it in the game directory >C:\I love Daddy\< and wonder why it didn't work till I saw the folder "game" in the game directory >C:\I love Daddy\game\< and moved it into it.

Now it's all fine and I love it!

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Why is this an exe file? Why does it say it has 291.34MB when after downloading it shows 2.75MB? Why is there no normal download link to Mega or Nopy? I can't risk to fuck my computer for this..

q87g

Oct 4, 2017
Why is this an exe file? Why does it say it has 291.34MB when after downloading it shows 2.75MB? Why is there no normal download link to Mega or Nopy? I can't risk to fuck my computer for this..
Seems that anonfiles is doing some fuckery with your download. Deleted links to anonfiles and racaty. Added mega since I actually have an account there now, unlike a year ago...