Seeking I loved Urban Demons and search for same type of games

Crownfield

Aug 17, 2018
I liked it and also tried Bad intentions even if a lot of people said they didn't like it. I enjoyed it too. I think I like all that types of games with similar stories and milfs ( big ass, big tits)

I also tried a zombies life but it was different I prefer game with same stories as UD.

I tried the UD chilly's Mod and it was good.

Games I already played : Milfy city, summertime saga, currently trying The twist.

Crownfield

Aug 17, 2018
Thank you for your answer HathgarNiche, I must say that I am surprised because you answered very well : I tried Bones manor and I loved it ! Multiple characters available and you can increase affinity with them, good art.

I liked Town of Passion, the art is a bit different though.

But yeah thank you and if you find other games like that make sure to come and tell me dear ! :)

Last edited:

Crownfield

Aug 17, 2018
I come back to say that I tried School of Lust and liked it very much.

If anyone know games similar to Urban Demons, Bad intentions or School of Lust/Town of passion I'd take it.

Last edited:

SpiritX

Oct 1, 2017
You could try games made by ICSTOR.
Maybe "My new life" could be interesting as well.

You could try and search for japanese shota/shotacon games (some are translated).

Other than that i think you have coverd most of the finished/more popular games of this type.

Crownfield

Aug 17, 2018
Thank you very much SpiritX for your answer.

I am going to check what you gave me ^^

If you what you are saying is true and I covered most of them I am happy and sad at the same time haha. Happy to have played them and sad that it's over.
Peace !

Reactions: wwwomanlover