I made a game. Now what?

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
hi. i made a game and it's posted at another site:

i don't know the rules to posting on this site very well but figured i'd share it if anyone else wanted to do the work of putting a thread together. it's inspired by mythic manor but with a corruption element.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
'i don't know the rules to posting on this site very well but figured i'd share it if anyone else wanted to do the work of putting a thread together.'

This does not bode well for potential future supporters or players. I suggest you read the link Xanado has posted and put the work in to succeed yourself by then creating and posting a thread/request. Someone reading this may question why they should play and support when you don't learn the rules of the site you want to advertise your game on and you want others to do it for you.

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
aight. thats good advice and i may do that.

but on the other hand

at the risk of sounding like a twat, ive made games under a couple different names on a couple different sites and yet some how my shit always get posted here without my knowledge or permission. so i was sort of under the impression that members here just roved the internet looking for random shit to repost and figured id at least do it on my own terms. theres no patreon here, so this isnt bad 'advertisement', just throwing out free shit for folks

Reactions: allintine