I Might make a NSFW Game

TheSuperBoredWork

Apr 30, 2020
Screenshot 2024-07-13 231654.png
I'm considering making a Ren'Py game akin to The Point of No Return, Kimberly's Life and/or Immoral Stories Rebecca. A rough and rapey game where you play as a woman (or multiple women) getting themselves into bad situations. I also thought of Fashion Business, but that has gone in a more consensual direction.

On that note, one thing I know I want to avoid is any mindbreak or "I secretly love this" stuff. I find that ruins the whole idea of rape and humiliation if it just becomes that. Instead, I want my routes to be between apathy and bratting. Rarely do games give us options to be defiant on purpose so we get punished harder. Usually, it's "be defiant and ruin the h-scene" or "be good and get the better scene." Realistically though, a dom will be harsher on the disobedient, and I want defiant choices that lead to rougher scenes.

I also want to give choices that the player knows will put your poor character in a bad position, but she's woefully unaware. Overall, I want a game with rape that doesn't have a protagonist who likes it or baits it out. The most consensual I'd want is coerced/blackmail and if my audience likes it, a hypno route/options. Just putting this out there for feedback. If people wanna say kinks, ideas, and overall just things I can get inspiration from for my game, please do! Also, let me attach the potential protagonist and a shot I've made of her.
Screenshot 2024-07-13 231654.png
Screenshot 2024-07-15 053543.png

Last edited:

Cartman-Brah

Jul 8, 2024
I haven't played these games much. If you want the woman to put herself in a bad situation, maybe you can get her to borrow money from someone or some people, so that suddenly she's in a bad situation in different ways, if you know what i mean. maybe a sick family member, maybe college loans that need to be paid. you can find many excuses to borrow money.

TheSuperBoredWork

Apr 30, 2020
I haven't played these games much. If you want the woman to put herself in a bad situation, maybe you can get her to borrow money from someone or some people, so that suddenly she's in a bad situation in different ways, if you know what i mean. maybe a sick family member, maybe college loans that need to be paid. you can find many excuses to borrow money.
It's a classic trope for a reason heh!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Sounds like Simply Mindy, where the MC basically gets roped into sex all the time and she's mostly grudgingly accepting of it. I liked that one, there are not many MCs and sexual dynamics like this.