I need a bit of help

• Thread starter Deleted member 833308
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 833308

Can somebody tell me which 3D rendering / editing program is used in games like ''Corruption'' or ''Hypno Family Trainer''?

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Can somebody tell me which 3D rendering / editing program is used in games like ''Corruption'' or ''Hypno Family Trainer''?
Both are definitely made using Honey Select... Which is a Japanese created 3D Modeling program, that legally is not allowed to be sold outside of Japan... If you see a western market developer using it, then they most likely are using an illegal and possibly hacked copy of both it, and it's available resources... So just be forewarned...

You have a tendency to see many "Corruption" copy cats out there who use HS... As well as HS folks going to extreme with Breast and Butt visuals, which for me, are a big turn off and ridiculous looking... The biggest issue with HS, is it has this tendency to be rather unoriginal with both character models and backdrops, across the spectrum of usage... Same thing happens with Daz3D... It is sort of rare to see 3D modeling developers take the extra steps to completely revamp pre-existing models and backdrops, to appear more unique... With some models used far more often then they should be...

I personally think the key to being a hugely successful developer with a highly popular VN/Game, is to break outside of the current norm and be more unique with their visuals and over all product... Some developers do well, some do so-so, and some barely make enough changes to default models to be all that noticeable... Even if they truly believe they've modified the crap out of a model... Usually this due to in-experience, costs, time constraints, possible laziness, possible lack of skill, and the list goes on and on... But, sometimes depending on the quality of the other aspects, like excellent story writing, highly fun game mechanics, and so on, the product may still excel despite the lack of unique and/or higher quality visuals... It just depends on the whole package and the current market, sometimes...

Zip

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
If you see a western market developer using it, then they most likely are using an illegal copy of both it, and it's available resources.
Talks about illegality on a pirate forum

But to OP, anything made by Illusion has those models, with Honey Select being the most likely to be used.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Talks about illegality on a pirate forum

But to OP, anything made by Illusion has those models, with Honey Select being the most likely to be used.
I don't see an issue with at least being informative, and not all folks know exactly what the origins of this forum are... At least not initially...

Zip