• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

[R>Programmer] I need a cell phone to be used in my Ren'Py game

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
Looking for a Ren’Py programmer with very good skills. I can pay per project. I have multiple projects for the right person. Must speak English and use Zoom or similar platform to explain how to use in my Ren’Py project.

Project:
- Code a cell phone with multiple apps

Looking for:
- Ren'Py programmer

Employment Type:
- Contract for project

Work commitment:
- Single project of working cell phone with multiple apps in Ren'Py

Preferred method of contact:
- PM here until hired.

Job Description:
- For this project I want to click my phone icon and your cell phone project is displayed. From the cell phone screen, I can see a chat app I click on to open the chat screen. This should look very similar to a Samsung S9, or newer phone and the chat look similar. The new chats enter from bottom, and I can scroll up to see all the older chats from the same person.

Additional comments:
- This needs to look and work like a modern Samsung S9 or newer phone. Not a rebranding of some script from Ren'Py cookbook.

RycGames

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2019
Hi there! I think I can help you! Contact me on discord: RycGames#4165