3D-Daz I need a clothing asset pack for g8 or g9 that has a nice like contemporary leather belt as an accessory, can anyone recommend one?

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
I need a clothing asset pack for g8 or g9 that has a nice like contemporary leather belt as an accessory, can anyone recommend one?

I have tons of belts already, but they're all just surface area's on pants. I need a belt that works more like a necklace accessory instead and can be loaded/simulated/morphed/etc separately and unrelated to the pants.
But whenever I see a belt I really like it ends up being a surface area on the pants :(

It'd be awesome if the belt had a height morph and a cinch waist morph. It feels like such a basic set of features for a belt that there must be a dozen asset packs that meet this criteria, but I've yet to find one...

There are some belt's also that I have that are like... they meet most of this criteria, but they're sci-fi or fantasy themed belts. And I'm looking for like a contemporary setting belt. There's a lot of cool belt accessories for sci-fi or fantasy but they're so outlandish I don't think they could be repurposed for what I want.