I need a little help choosing a MC for my game

Which G8 male figure do you think is best for my game's MC?

• Number 1

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Number 2

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Number 3

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Number 4

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Number 5

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Number 6

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Number 7

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Redhunter357

Mar 29, 2019
Which G8 male figure do you think is best for my game's MC?

Overview

You are a young man living with your landlady and three roommates in a drug-infested suburb. There's an ongoing gang war taking place in the town, and everyone is concerned. How would our hero fit into all of this? Will he grow into a caring young man with a bright future, like his landlady expects him to be? Or another lowlife who wouldn't hesitate to corrupt even his loved ones? Let's find out in this tale of depravity, romance, and lots of nasty sex.

I guess I should rewrite this overview a couple more times until it gets just right. For now, this'll do.

Number 1 :

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg

Number 2:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

Number 3:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

Number 4:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg

Number 5:

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg

Number 6:

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg

Number 7:

zzzzzz.jpg zzzzzzz.jpg zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

I didn't take time to properly make expressions for models; it's just a neutral look and a basic smile. I hope that's okay.

What kind of MC I'm looking for and a bit about his character

Well, there's not much to say about MC's identity, really (it's a sandbox). It's completely up to the player to make him either a calm, sensual character or a sadistic bastard who feeds on the suffering of others. In any case, if you're looking for how he's going to be out of the box, then it's something like this:

He's kind of a guy who tries to stay away from trouble but won't back down when trouble finds him.

He's not a popular kid, a hero, or a bully-type person, but calling him a wimp is also unfair. When it is necessary, he can handle himself quite well.

This guy may act calm and quiet on the surface, but trust me, you don't wanna mess with him for anything.

My MC is a bit naive when it comes to girls and stuff, but that doesn't mean he'll let pretty girls walk all over him.

He despises popular, self inflated guys that judge people over things and tries to keep a distance from them where possible.

He trusts no one but himself.

He should be attractive. He doesn't have to be picture-perfect, but overall, he should be okay-looking.

Like I mentioned, he does have a sadistic side to him which emerges in certain situations. But it's fully optional and based on player's decision.

I guess that gives you a idea of what I'm looking for here.

Production process and a bit about the game

It's going to be a sandbox visual novel that focuses on exploration and the utmost freedom of choice. An interesting, objective-driven story is there, but the real treat of the game will be making stories of your own. Coding, rendering, and animations will be executed by me, and for the writing part, I have a native-speaking pal who's willing to point out my errors and even rewrite them when necessary, so I'm good with that.

And that's all. Thank you for taking your time on this.

Last edited:

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
You've got a problem with pictures for 1 and 2. When clicking on the thumbnails they only show character #1.

The only things I would suggest though is absolutely do NOT use 3 or 4. Those are models we've seen before (and for me at least, have very negative impressions).

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
1.I hear to many "landlady"and "roommates",not this again..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

2.If he hangs around nerds and social misfits and his best friend is a chubby dork,
it really doesn't matter what he looks like,
any image is good,
I'm really not going to check and approve every image of naked men..:cautious::cautious:

But otherwise the story looks good,
and that you can shape what he is like(good or bad).
and finally,i hope you don't turn him into,
as you say,a real naive loser when it comes to girls and other stuff,
otherwise he's just one of the rest.

For the rest,good luck (y)

Reactions: Redhunter357

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
While I think they all look acceptable, it's a somewhat moot point given that you're asking us to vote before we've seen the female character designs and without us knowing the full extent of the kinks. In theory not one member who votes on this poll may actual end up playing your game. This is the main problem with most of these types of polls.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The visuals aren't that important but from what you wrote it seems to be another beta tard MC...

Better nib this one in the bud...

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
3,4,5 and 7 I've definitely seen before. 1 looks like he need a punch in his stupid face, which might either be good or a bad depending on what story you wanna tell. 2 eyes are wayyy too big, does the story involve bug dna or alien hybrids?

somehow they all look the same despite how different they are, but g8 tends to be a bit like that. none of them are awful, which alone is an achievement for daz male models.

your description kinda sounds like he's a cunt that's deluding himself to be a good guy. which is not a problem. school shooter incel vibe.

I'd probably take the bug boy #2 with smaller eyes for an incest son. he needs to lose the smile though to work for both good and bad boy routes. but if mc's supposed to be a huge cunt the punch-face boy #1 might work too.

Redhunter357

Mar 29, 2019
3,4,5 and 7 I've definitely seen before. 1 looks like he need a punch in his stupid face, which might either be good or a bad depending on what story you wanna tell. 2 eyes are wayyy too big, does the story involve bug dna or alien hybrids?

somehow they all look the same despite how different they are, but g8 tends to be a bit like that. none of them are awful, which alone is an achievement for daz male models.

your description kinda sounds like he's a cunt that's deluding himself to be a good guy. which is not a problem. school shooter incel vibe.

I'd probably take the bug boy #2 with smaller eyes for an incest son. he needs to lose the smile though to work for both good and bad boy routes. but if mc's supposed to be a huge cunt the punch-face boy #1 might work too.
I did not notice that, not in the slightest. I guess it's a good idea to ask people's opinions on things after all. Anyway, mind if you tell me what you think about these modified images so I can start adjusting the preview right away?

1698188657733.jpeg aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Thanks

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
I did not notice that, not in the slightest. I guess it's a good idea to ask people's opinions on things after all. Anyway, mind if you tell me what you think about these modified images so I can start adjusting the preview right away?

View attachment 3031570 View attachment 3031571 View attachment 3031573 View attachment 3031572

Thanks

-15% looks right.

I personally also don't like the massive upper lips genesis puts on males as default, so I thin that down myself. but that's more a matter of taste of course and not in any way unrealistic. I mean maybe he's just pete davidson. pete would make a great creepy son in an incest game. he's even had many incest jokes about his mom and sister.