Identify I need a little help finding a game on here

Mar 27, 2019
I found a game on here I think was 2022 or 2021 I can't remember the year what I can remember was a so called Plot you play as a normal guy you find one of your friends girlfriends or wife being ganged up on you make them sorry and help the lady out . later you meet the lady's mother and I think a sister that gets in to trouble you end up coming to the rescue again but if you do things get funny because you don't remember that you are on a mission undercover or something. when you use a hand print to get to the sister you get flaged as a high roller with lots of access you go in and rescue the sister after words a lot of people show up looking for you or who ever accessed the house with the high roller access. and I think the mc has some kind of powers because at a later time get kidnaped and tied to a chair but you use some kind of power and it cuts one of the bad guys arm off him and later others find the bad guy just waiting to die. the mc has some anger problems saying something like they have peaked my anger so there fore its open season on all the bad guys or something like that and he uses his powers to kill some guys that had tried to hit the sister and friend at a quick mart I think but it shows the mc to be in bed but the guys from the quick mart dead the heads pulled off just like the guy that is missing a arm. the people looking for the mc call him Ghost . I can't remember the name of the game. any help would be nice.