[R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Share I need a ren'py programmer and a writer.

Sep 2, 2021
Project:
I don't really know how to name the project. It will be decided with the Writer of the story itself.
I aim for something like everyday life.
I'm sorry to tell that I don't know how to write a story, least of all in english. But I can read it.

Developer:
AnyoneGames
Discord - AnyoneGames#9904

Looking for:
-Writer
-Programmer

Employment Type:
-Revenue share from Patreon

Work commitment:
-Short term
-Long term
-Part time
-Full time
-More or less what is better for you at this moment.

Preferred method of contact:
-Discord
-PM on F95

Job Description:
I am a renderer (I don't want to call me artist beacuse I don't really think that I should call myself like that), and I want to create something fantastic for everyone, but I lack the skill to write a full story that have sense.
Yeah, i had my share of GDR by forum but I don't have the skill for create something intricate like a full story.
For the story itself we will operate by chapter and it would be awesome if we could create a story based on the choises made by the player.

Likewise whit the programming part. I've studied something but at this moment I can't write a code that don't crush on itself.

Additional comments:
I'm really sorry if my english is so so, but I'm an Italian creator that can only read fluently in english not writing. My grammar is really bad.
If anyone have some interest in this project we could discuss it on Discord or PM.
For the record, this will be my first game.
Thank you for your attention!

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
HI there !

English is not my mother tongue but I have used it a lot in my work (written and spoken) and have a diploma, currently my level would be a C1 (Advanced).
I also speak, understand, and read italian ;) but can't really write it due to lack of practice.

Writing has always been a pleasure and one of my favourite hobbies (short novels) and I am very sensitive about the dialogues in games. They allow to create an immersion in the situations and an attachment to the characters .....or not if badly written.

So, if interested, do not hesitate to PM back.
Ciao.