I need about a hundred wishes that might be asked from a Genie.

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
for a secret project of mine I need to come up with lots of wishes that somebody might ask a Genie, I would appreciate it if you can help me with that.
imagine you are a commoner in the Disney's Aladdin story. one of the people in the background, living your own life in the Agrabah city and you find a Genie in the lamp. what would be your 3 wishes?

no limitation but the time period, you can't know anything that the people living in Agrabah didn't know. submit as many as you want.

Nov 30, 2017
-That my wishes happen as to my intention, not by the letter per se.
-Eternal youth
-A pouch with unlimited resources of my own choice I can change at will that only works for me.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
keep in mind the limitations that the Genie mentioned in the cartoon still apply:
- can't wish for more wishes in any way. (including time travel)
- can't kill people
- can't bring people back to life
- and can't make anyone fall in love with you

Reactions: RooksAreCool

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
money
booz
riches
diamonts
food
an oasis in the backyard (no, I mean a real oasis in a real backyard you perverts xD)
tits
bigger tits
bigger dick
horse dick
more stamina
that the old grumpy lady finally gets laid by someone so shes not that grumpy anymore
a beautiful dress
shoes
that "my" oppenent never comes back from his/her journey (doesn't mean he/she has to die)
that "my" secret lover finally leaves her/his husband/wife so "we" can finally marry
that "my" shop sales finally make some income
a friend
a dog
a cat
a camel
a donkey
be young again
be older/adult
get my old [add item name] back
go on a big journey
have adventures
be beutiful

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Ninja'd, I was about to say since time travel would not work, I would wish for a list of locations of the other genies (Assuming that there are other genies in the disney franchise, I have never seen the movie so idk).

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I'll assume it in a half selfish way :
  • That me and my loved family and friends always have enough money in our bank account to pay for what we have to pay for ;
  • That me and my loved family and friends never have to face a situation that make them worse than sad, for more than few days ;
  • That me and my loved family and friends achieved to have a happy life.

A precision about the second wish :
Wishing to not be sad is a trick wish, you'll loose everything in life and just smile at it. This while wishing for the situation that make you sad to not last long mean that your son can have AIDS, and the next day you'll see in the news that they start to make an intensive use of the (finally) newly discovered 100% effective and fast cure for it.
An it need to be "worse than sad", because sadness is what make you really enjoy the rest of your life. Without sadness, pleasure lost its meaning.

But I hesitate, because there's also an alternate (less serious... or not) set of wishes :
  • I wish that @HopesGaming's Luna DeLuca exist for real ;
  • I wish that she then encounter me once I said my last wish ;
  • I wish that she then fall deeply in love with me and live by my side at least until both of us are more than a century old.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
-Eternal youth
-To die at a time of my choosing and not before, because we all know anyone who asks for immortality eventually comes to hate it
- Power to exponentially slow down or speed up time relative to me, "well this decade is boring, lets skip it", alternatively, "oh shit that guy just shot at me with a crossbow, well lets just walk out the way"
- various mind powers, mind reading, mind alteration, perception alteration, all good in one way or another
- To be the strongest magician on the planet at any given time, effectivly it would track so you are at least as good as anyone you'd meet, one step down from the "give me the power of a genie" sort of wish
- no women objects to me having an ever increasing harem, because that's not cheating on them, right?
- Precognition, being able to tell/predict the future, because camel racing has never been so profitable
- A noble steed to take me wherever i need to go that can carry any cargo but only responds to me
- Complete wardrobe of self cleaning, self fixing and indestructible clothes.
- selective omniscience, because sometimes i want to turn it off.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
that "my" oppenent never comes back from his/her journey (doesn't mean he/she has to die)
that "my" secret lover finally leaves her/his husband/wife so "we" can finally marry
Am I the only one that feels like those quotations have the opposite effect of their intention?