I need female opinions

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Hello girls game lovers.
I am Jason and i'm developing my game.

Below is Alex ;)

1633785323035.png
I think I know the male desires on this kind of game, the voyeurism, the flirting, the sex, the numerous conquests, the mother-son relationships, the hexibition or the sharing but I have only a vague idea of what the women want.

What do you like to see in female MC oriented games ? Lesbian scenes? Love? Sex toys?
Tell me everything so I can adapt JASON for you.

You can play demo here.

Last edited:

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
You can't adapt your game for women because it's about a skinny, weak, nondescript man, nerd, bespectacled and computer geek. This is something that is directly opposite to the desires of women.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
What do you like to see in female MC oriented games ? Lesbian scenes? Love? Sex toys?
Basically, yes, all three of these are going to be popular. I'm not sure to what extent it will be feasible to adapt the game to the many and disparate preferences you'll hear and still be able to maintain your vision, but I hope this will help you avoid common pitfalls.

1 - No forced straight sex
Many female players hate it if the MC is forced to have sex with a guy, especially if that happens multiple times later down the line. I recall a scene in one game where the female MC could fool around with two women, only for a bloke with an improbably large dick to automatically join in later, with no player input - that kind of thing is a definite no-no. If it is a necessary part at the start, so be it, but we like to be able to choose later on. If that isn't possible, a 'warning' is appreciated. A few players also dislike it if the lesbian scenes always involve a phallic sex toy.
Personally I'd also appreciate if a bisexual playing style is possible during the middle of the game, even if the ending, and maybe the beginning, is either straight or lesbian - I didn't see a harem tag on the game page. There is one game that reduces the number of possible scenes with men if you've had sex with women at X occasions, that is a terrible mechanic to move onto a lesbian path. Ironically, the same game also alienated a few lesbian players with endless monologues about boyfriends.
What's really bad are the female MC games where the MC is a total idiot who can either get raped or have no sex at all. Japanese games are the biggest offenders with this.

2 - No big dick galore
There is nothing wrong with a LI having a penis that is relatively big, let's say 17.5 cm. It's also fine if you don't care to add dicks of a small or even average size. But if every character is going to have a dick longer than 20 cm that will be a turn-off for many. However, I've read there are some technical limitations for this, with many of the default rendering tools producing horse cocks out of the box.

Last edited:

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Many female players hate it if the MC is forced to have sex with a guy, especially if that happens multiple times later down the line.
Peoples who hate 'sex with a guy' called 'guys ' or 'lesbians', but no one call this 'womens':KEK:

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Basically, yes, all three of these are going to be popular. I'm not sure to what extent is will be feasible to adapt the game to the many and disparate preferences you'll hear and still be able to maintain your vision, but I hope this will help you avoid common pitfalls.

1 - No forced straight sex
Many female players hate it if the MC is forced to have sex with a guy, especially if that happens multiple times later down the line. I recall a scene in one game where the female MC could fool around with two women, only for a bloke with an improbably large dick to automatically join in later, with no player input - that kind of thing is a definite no-no. If it is a necessary part at the start, so be it, but we like to be able to choose later on. If that isn't possible, a 'warning' is appreciated. A few players also dislike it if the lesbian scenes always involve a phallic sex toy.
Personally I'd also appreciate if a bisexual playing style is possible during the middle of the game, even if the ending, and maybe the beginning, is either straight or lesbian - I didn't see a harem tag on the game page. There is one game that reduces the number of possible scenes with men if you've had sex with women at X occasions, that is a terrible mechanic to move onto a lesbian path. Ironically, the same game also alienated a few lesbian players with endless monologues about boyfriends.
What's really bad are the female MC games where the MC is a total idiot who can either get raped or have no sex at all. Japanese games are the biggest offenders with this.

2 - No big dick galore
There is nothing wrong with a LI having a penis that is relatively big, let's say 17.5 cm. It's also fine if you don't care to add dicks of a small or even average size. But if every character is going to have a dick longer than 20 cm that will be a turn-off for many. However, I've read there are some technical limitations for this, with many of the default rendering tools producing horse cocks out of the box.
In JASON, I make sure that the player can build his game according to his choices.
I want to be able to give the player multiple possibilities depending on what they like.
That's why some characters will have their personality change according to what the player wants. Nothing will be fixed except the main plot.

Moreover, for the dick, I remain realistic. Moreover you can see that my style of image is very realistic.
I invite you to try the demo.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
AS a woman, I want the same things men want when dealing with games, even adult games. Give me pretty pictures, WELL WRITTEN STORIES, and no stupid PCs/NPCs unless the story literally requires them to be stupid. If something needs to be repetitive don't be blatant about it.

I'm TIRED of stupid characters.
I'm tired of sex scenes reading like they were written by little boys who's only experience with women was suckin' their mommas tit, or little girls who think that shit in romance novels actually happens.

Straight women look at lesbianism the same way straight guys look at gay sex as an FYI. (although for some reason people seem to accept women on woman more often as man on man which just makes me mad)

At the end of the day though, if you make a game and try to please everyone, you'll end up pleasing no one. Make a game that makes you happy first. Players can tell if a developer hates their own game.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
AS a woman, I want the same things men want when dealing with games, even adult games. Give me pretty pictures, WELL WRITTEN STORIES, and no stupid PCs/NPCs unless the story literally requires them to be stupid. If something needs to be repetitive don't be blatant about it.

I'm TIRED of stupid characters.
I'm tired of sex scenes reading like they were written by little boys who's only experience with women was suckin' their mommas tit, or little girls who think that shit in romance novels actually happens.

Straight women look at lesbianism the same way straight guys look at gay sex as an FYI. (although for some reason people seem to accept women on woman more often as man on man which just makes me mad)

At the end of the day though, if you make a game and try to please everyone, you'll end up pleasing no one. Make a game that makes you happy first. Players can tell if a developer hates their own game.
Hi, have you tested the latest version of JASON?
here