Daz I need good sex during M&F8 expressions

XephonDev

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
He y all!

Maybe I'm blind. Maybe I'm stupid but I can't found it. If you can link me some good expressions for sex I will be very grateful. Thanks!

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Off the top of my head there's stuff for G8F, though you'll seemingly have to pay for them. There's also the Inspiration Expressions by Thunder-3D. is also decent. As for guys? Any decent angry expression will usually do, honestly. Most are focused on the act itself, not a chad gritting his teeth.

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
I usually use the standard out of the box expressions lots of pleasure/happiness/smiling full face with a little bit of pain/anger/concentration (depending on intensity) usually does the trick.
Sam5-2_HD.png pizza-35.png

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
I'll attach my collection from various sources (I kept the names of the sources in the folders' names).

The way it works is simply extract the main folder (Expressions), and add it as a Base Directory in daz (from the Content Library panel), and you are good to go. Or, if you know what you are doing, you can rename it, move it to a different place before adding it, etc.

There are only duf files here, no morphs, and almost all expressions work.

My personal favorites are in "custom/pleasure/Xameva_FacesOfO_Edge", I also like the ones in "for her/pleasure".

Again, you may already have these expressions, this is just my way of grouping them.

Expressions1 has : kiss/pleasure/suck
Expressions2 has : for her/for him
Expressions3 has : forced

If you need/want the name of a source, let me know.

Last edited: