Identify I need help finding a game

Akaya

Apr 19, 2019
So I will make this as short as I can.
A few months ago I was playing a game from itch.io, I had it on my laptop and kept it there (It was a Demo). I thought nothing would happen, so I left it in there.
turns out it delete itself. I have no idea what the name of the Game was or the creators name. please help me find the game, I already spent 5 hours on itch.io and couldn´t find it.
Here is what I remember: The game was a Visual novel, Horror with kidnaping and adult content.
The game started of with the player choosing if their ex was female or male. Then after a bit talking with their coworker the player leaves work(I think they work at a super market with a hot guy) Then a stranger sends messages to the player like: I see you. I don´t really remember. Anyways the guy appears in a black ski mask. Then you can choose if you wanna run or stay. if you choose to run you get a timid minigame. anyways once you got taken away from that dude, he asks you to strip and then give him a blowjob. the game then tells you about a health bar and insanity bar. then the demo ends when the guy leaves the basement. the game has multiple story lines and even a selfcare after playing the game. I really wanna play it again, If anyone knows this game please tell me the name. I really appreciate it. (and if it helps, the guy that kidnapped you is named sebastian if i´m not wrong).

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
I was thinking of a reverse path where you look for your game in your pc's memory...
if you put it there as you say, surely a trace remains even if you delete it or it is deleted...
what operating system are you using? do you more or less remember the title (even if it's not precise, but if you were to see the folder, would you remember it?) how long has it reasonably been since you downloaded it to your pc?
if you want I'll write you the steps in pvt and you could see if it works as a procedure what do you say??