Identify I need help finding another game that I forgot the name of, it's game that takes place in space.

TransKelly89

Jul 25, 2022
Hello everyone, I am wanting to play this game again but I can't remember the name of it. It was a game about a nerdy boy who went into space with another older woman , as they help these really beautiful woman fight their enemy. So the boy is trapped in space with this older woman and the flight crew who are very beautiful woman/ aliens. And he helps them to fight their enemy. I can't really remember a lot of the plot, but that's what I remember the game being about. It even had a robotic talking cat in the game, if I recall correctly. There were also robots in the game. There were also some breast feeding type scenes as well. as some handjob/ blowjob scenes There was even a swimming pool on the spaceship. It was a kind of out there adventure in space type game, that had some funny parts as well in it. If anyone could help me remember the name of this game, I would very much appreciate it.